what a recipe!!
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Martabaan Aam-azing Achaar Mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and 2 more tablespoons Stir fry on hi of Martabaan Aam-aizng Achaar Mix and heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
- Your Yummilicious Achaar Gosht using Martabaan Special Achaar is ready!!